November 04, 2020 – Kubernetes I
|November 24, 2020 – Continuous Delivery|
|December 09, 2020 – Container|
January 20, 2021 – Kubernetes II
|February 10, 2021 – Cloud Native|
|March 03, 2021 – Dev(Sec)Ops|
The Conferences for Containers – Cloud Native – Kubernetes – Continuous Delivery – Dev(Sec)Ops
Continuous delivery, DevOps and container techniques are an integral part of contemporary professional software development. This applies not only to hip start-ups and the very large companies, but also to companies that produce classic enterprise or embedded software.
But how can the concepts and the associated techniques be usefully applied in your own project? Where is their greatest potential, where are the hurdles? Answers to these questions are provided by Continuous Lifecycle – the most important and largest German conference on continuous delivery and DevOps.
Parallel to this, ContainerConf , the independent conference on dockers, cubernets, other container technologies and the cloud-native ecosystem, will take place.
- Container orchestration with Kubernetes
- Containerisation with docker, podman, rkt and alternatives
- Important developments and tools from the cloud-native environment
- Service meshes and related techniques
- The right way to deal with continuous delivery
- Practical implementation of DevOps methods
- Testing and quality assurance
- Operation and monitoring
- Challenges to corporate culture
Software DeveloperSoftware ArchitectsDevOps interested parties and practitionersProject ManagerIT strategies
Package rates 2020
|Package Platin||8,000 €|
|Package Gold||5,800 €|
|Package Silver||3,800 €|